HobbyLink Japan Wholesale Opportunities
HobbyLink Japan is pleased to offer wholesale pricing to dealers or resellers who meet some basic requirements. First, you must have an actual, registered business, i.e. your own store, distributorship or website. You should also be prepared to make substantial purchases to qualify for a discount, however we do not have a per-item MOQ (Minimum Order Quantities). In addition, you should be prepared to make full payment prior to shipment; and be prepared to conduct business by the Internet only (we will not use faxes for routine contact).
If you believe you meet these requirements and want to discuss with us further the possibility of beginning wholesale purchases, please send an e-mail to tell us your name, the name of your business, a description of your business, and what sorts of products you're interested in, to email@example.com. One of our wholesale customer representatives will reply to you promptly with more details about our wholesale program.
Watch the Order Sheet Tutorial Video
Wholesale Department Profile
Department head. Joined HLJ in 2003. The first person prospective customers talk to when opening an account, and a major scale model buff.
Account manager. Joined HLJ in 2009. Prepares our near-daily future item announcements, and still finds time to build Gundam models.
- Provide prompt updates of the latest releases as they become available for preordering.
- Advise as to the various shipping methods available, as well as the costs and benefits of each method, including:
- Accept payments by:
- Can provide watermark-free product images to help you promote items in your shop.
- Orders viewable online to check item availability as well as shippable merchandise total.
- Near Future: dedicated wholesale website allowing online order placement, product searches and more!
Timing from Order to Shipment
- Orders entered automatically within minutes of submission by the customer.
- New orders processed to show availability first thing the next working day (Japan time).
- Upon receiving agreement from the customer, immediately start packing for invoicing.
- Invoice sent as soon as possible once packing is complete (usually within two business days).
- Shipment sent as soon as possible once payment is received (usually same business day).
- Shipment delivered within 4-5 business days to most regions if shipped by Federal Express or EMS priority Airmail.